Too much energy?
Open Gym is a supervised or semi-instructed gym time for active members.
PRE-REGISTRATION is required for members, non-members, and Team. At this time drop-ins are not allowed.
To secure a spot, enroll via the Member Portal (Classes & Events > Find Events).
Masks are required to be worn at all times by all participants (age 3+).
Parent-Tot Open Gym
- Most Saturdays from 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- $20 for members $25 for non-members
- Semi-instructed, with obstacle courses for toddlers to kindergarteners.
- Parent or nanny participation is required, so come dressed for action!
Masks required for all participants at all times (age 3+).
Dev-Rec/Team Open Gym
- Most Fridays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Most Saturdays from 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- $20 for members | $25 for non-members | $15 for Team
- Supervised time for conditioning, trampoline, and tumbling.
Masks required for all participants at all times.